Custom Search

Friday, May 08, 2009

Give Me Chocolate

I'm still desperately trying to get my free Mars product at realchocolate. (It started at 9 a.m., but the site must be getting hit hard.) I'm giving it five more minutes, then I'm giving up and taking my daughter to the park.

Meanwhile, here's another promotion for you:

"The first 200 people to register at www.KFC.com each day will receive $10 in KFC gift checks which may be used toward the purchase of KFC’s new Kentucky Grilled Chicken for their mothers. (While photos are encouraged, submitting a photo is not required to participate in the daily giveaways.) Consumers without a mom-themed tattoo are encouraged to go online and download a KFC-themed tattoo cutout paying tribute to their moms. This offer is for a five-day period, May 6 through May 10, beginning each day at noon EST and ending at 4 p.m. EST (or while supplies last). "

Maybe, I can try for this one --if I remember.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos