Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Fool's Day Pranks

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day.

April Fools Pictures, Images and Photos
Now, I'm not really a "prankster"... I never have been, but I don't mind a good joke. I don't like mean-spirited jokes, but something simple that takes you by surprise is fine.

My son loves to prank. He has at least three whoopie cushions in his possession along with a ring that squirts water, a fake frog that ribbits when you walk by, and various other objects that sound like "passing gas".

I would like to tell you that he's received all these as gifts, but most of these items have been passed down from my husband (before we had children... actually before we even met). My son and husband like to play with all these together... and often....

I find it most enjoyable when they involve me... in a public place... (sigh)...

Anyway, if you are lucky enough not to have these toys in your home, or if you do own them, but want something different to do tomorrow, then check these ideas out at Family Fun. None of these ideas are mean or disgusting or embarrassing, by the way.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos