Custom Search

Monday, March 30, 2009

Snack and Lose Weight

I've recently started yet another diet. I think this is my 24th attempt just this year. Anyway, the one thing I hate about diets are that they seem to take away every food I love -candy, chips, ice cream, etc.

Well, I found a few good snack foods that are actually very tasty and good for the waistline, too --provided you don't eat the entire package.

I found coupons for some of the products. Just click on the name, and it will take you to the site.

Banana Nut Cheerios - these honestly taste like little bits of banana bread. WAY better than plain Cheerios. Delicious in milk.

Hunt's Caramel Creme Snack Pack Pudding -Unbelievably delicious. I can't even describe it. Usually, these packs only cost $1, so this is a deal.

Stacy's Pita Chips -my favorites are "Simply Naked" and "Cinnamon Sugar". They are SO good! Every few weeks, Publix will have them buy one, get one free. Load up.

Sensible Portions Cheating With Chocolate - I have to go with the "Cinna- Swirl" flavor. These are wonderful! Everyone in the house was fighting over them. Seriously.

Flat Earth Tangy Tomato Ranch Flavored Baked Veggie Crisps - Warning: Addictive. The best news? One ounce contains a half serving of vegetables.

Chex Mix Turtle Bars (Coupon is on bottom of page) - These have the perfect mix of sweet/salty. In my opinion, as good as any candy bar.

Ok -- those are my go-to snacks. They make my diet a little more bearable.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos