Custom Search

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Strolling in the Parking Lot

What is it about some people that makes them magnetically drawn to walk down the center of a parking lot aisle?

I hate that.

Today, I pull into the parking lot to pick up my daughter from school, and there was a couple strolling near the center of the aisle. There was a line of cars behind them -three of us to be exact -with me in the middle.

So, there they were just holding hands and strolling through the aisle. Cars are trying to rush in and out to get children and get them home. They seemed completely oblivious. I don't think they ever noticed us behind them. We just had to creep behind them until we could get to a spot.

The worst part was that they weren't even there to pick up a child! They were just taking a walk... at the busiest part of the day... in the middle of the aisle... in our way...

(sigh)

I really hate that.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos