Custom Search

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Valentine's Day Craft

I am currently on the lookout for a craft idea for my son's kindergarten class. I'm helping the room mom with their Valentine's Day party next Friday.

I do, however, have a great present picked out to make for both my daughter's and my son's teachers. This is from Family Fun magazine. (A great source of easy crafts and easy recipes! In fact, I'm looking on the site right now for an idea for his class.)
Clap Happy
CRAFT MATERIALS:


Card stock
Marker
Tube of lotion
Double-sided tape
Time needed: Under 1 Hour

1. Trace your child's hand on card stock. Cut out the traced hand and use it as a template to make a second hand.

2. Write a message with marker. Affix the hands to a tube of lotion and add card stock hearts with double-sided tape.

Suggested Messages: "You deserve a hand!" "Hands down, you're the best." "I've got to hand it to you!"

I bought some very fragrant Wild Honeysuckle Anti-bacterial Hand Lotion from Bath and Body Works to go with it. I think it's a nice change of pace from the candy that we usually give them.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos