Custom Search

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Napping All Day

I don't know what happened today, but I fell asleep every time I sat down. Now I'm way behind -way, way behind on everything -even more than usual.

I'm going to say that the sleepiness was from the allergy medication I took last night that didn't quite get out of my system.

The truth is that it's probably payback for all the years I spent making fun of my mother for this very same thing.

I don't think she's made it through an entire movie in the last 20 years. She would wake up after the movie was over saying, "What happened? What happened? I missed it!"

Then would come the inevitable groan and, "I never get to see the whole movie.... I'm going to bed."

And she would. After napping all evening, she would get up and go to bed and sleep eight hours. We always wondered if she was part cat. And I would laugh at her for it.

And now it's come back to haunt me.

But get this -I'm not sleepy now. I'll probably be up until 4 a.m. annoyed at myself for catching naps all day today.

Or I can just take some more allergy medication now and hope for the best.

Yes, I think that's what I'll do.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos