Custom Search

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Morning Surprise

I just can't go back in there right now.

I know I need to, but I have to take a break.

The smell is... is... indescribable. I think that Pelosi and Congress should seriously look into this as a potential alternative for breaking terrorists. No -wait -it's actually probably considered too cruel under the Constitution.

Sometime last night, my son threw up. No, he didn't throw up -he exploded! It's everywhere. All over the wall, through the mattress, down the side of the bed, and obviously on the floor.

I opened the door to his room this morning and the smell hit me -actually hit me in the face. I don't know how he slept in there.

I asked him when happened last night, and why didn't he come and get us. He had no idea what I was talking about. I told him that he threw up, and he denied it. Well... he denied it until I showed him the obvious evidence. He just looked totally confused! Apparently, he was coughing last night and threw up, all while fast asleep. He does that sometimes -gets a tickle in his throat and then ... well... it happens.

He said he felt fine now, so I sent him to school. He had no fever, and he even ate this morning. I think he just has a very sensitive gag reflex.

Alright, I'm going back in there. It has to be done. I sprayed Oust everywhere and lit a big Glade candle.

He needs to have a nice, fresh, clean room when he comes home.

I can do this.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos