Custom Search

Monday, July 27, 2009

This Weekend

I spent most of the weekend in bed sick.

Now, I know that sounds like a really, really bad time, but that wasn't the case. Good medication, several naps, and double feature horror movies can actually be more like a little vacation.

I don't know about you, but around here, people don't like to see me sit down. And lay down?! Absolutely unacceptable! So two days of not doing much (I never get by with doing "nothing") really got under their skin.

Instead of asking -"Are you feeling better?" I get -"So do you think you'll finally get those clothes put away today?"

Sweet, huh?

No, honey, you don't need to buy me flowers or jewelry, just keep saying all those extra-wonderful things to me.

(sigh)

I did get the clothes put away.

Hooray for me.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos