Custom Search

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is It Only Wednesday?

I'm tired... really tired...

Honestly, I will post tomorrow, but today has been crazy... actually the last few days have been exhausting...

...wiping poop off the wall...
...cleaning up a pee-soaked bed...
...cleaning up throw-up all over a bed...
...contacting poison control...

And, believe it or not, none of those four things were even remotely related to one another. They all happened for separate reasons.

No one's sick or hurt.

Just tired.

Really. Really. Tired.

I'm going to take a bath and go to bed while my children are distracted.

(Don't worry -my husband's home.)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Stopping by to give you a quick ((HUG)) before fighting the traffic to go pick up my kiddo's from school.

I sure hope today was better for you!!

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos