Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

Feeling Happier Today

Today is going MUCH better! After taking my son to school, my daughter and I came back and napped until 10:30! A nap always makes the day more magical.

And, believe it or not, I found that Claritin tablet that I thought my daughter swallowed. It was stuck to the bottom of the carton of soy milk. (sigh)

Oh, and one more thing, I weighed myself this morning. I've actually lost 8 lbs! I still have more to go, but that's a nice "chunk". I am officially BELOW the weight I was before I was pregnant with my daughter. My body doesn't look the same, but my weight is better. Unless someone wants to loan me a few thousand dollars for surgery, then I think I'm just going to have to deal with that.

You can't have everything, right?

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos