Custom Search

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Burning Question

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel like you haven't sat down? That's me... today. I'm exhausted.

My daughter didn't go to school today because of strep, but she definitely has her energy back. It's like she's working overtime, because she felt so bad yesterday.

Anyway, I just sat down not two minutes ago. As soon as I turn the computer on, my son came running up to me with a burning question...

"Was everyone in the world born with a butt?"

What in the world kind of question is that?! Do other parents get questions like that?!

Thank goodness, my husband shows up and answers for me. I can actually hear them now in a "deep" discussion about it.

Never a dull moment.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos