Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad Day

I'm having a bad day.

I'm having the kind of day where I just want to crawl into bed, go to sleep, and end this day once and for all. But I can't do that, because my husband is working late AGAIN. Because twelve hours of work a day isn't enough... now he's working fourteen hours a day.... every day... every... single... day... (sigh)...

He's working overtime, because his company is laying off people right and left. He wants to show them how valuable he is, so he won't get laid off. I can understand that. I really can. He has to drive one hour to work every day and one hour home, plus he is at the job for twelve hours daily. Which means...

He is most likely having a bad day, too.

I think we just all need a vacation...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos