Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Winter Break

I'm getting ready for my last few hours of "mommy alone time".

Next week is winter break. That means "no break" for me. I will be working triple overtime to keep the children happy, safe, entertained, fed, and basically clean. At the same time, I will be expected to keep the house semi-clean, keep the laundry up, go to the grocery store, fix meals, and, otherwise, retain my sanity when I doubt I'll be able to even go to the bathroom alone.

I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish all this. I guess I'll just do what I can and whatever happens ... happens.

Hopefully, the weather will be nice, and we can get outside for a while.

And maybe.... just maybe... they'll be a Scooby-Doo movie on tv one afternoon, and I can sneak off for a few minutes and sit at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a magazine.

Aaaah... dare to dream...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos