Custom Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

VH1 is Rotting My Brain

Last night, my husband informed me that our daughter had gotten hold of my glasses and bent the frame.

Me: "Do you think you can fix it?"

Him: "I fixed it, but I want you to try them on to see if they need more work."

So, I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed, and I'm already in a time crunch because... well... "I Love Money 2" is coming on, and I just can't miss a second of that. Seriously. I don't know why I find these shows enjoyable, but I do. Don't judge me.

Anyway, I put the glasses on and everything is blurry. Oh, I'm thinking, these are my husband's glasses. He gave me the wrong ones.

Me: "These aren't mine."

You: "Well... whose are they then? Is someone sneaking in and leaving their things behind?" He says this in a joking way to me.

I take off the glasses and look at him. He's wearing his glasses. How did I not notice that before? Wait... how am I seeing him so clearly... hmm....

Me: "Um... I forgot. I'm still wearing my contacts... that's why everything is so blurry. (sigh) These are my glasses."

Well, my husband found that entire scene to be highly entertaining. I fully expect to be teased mercilessly about it until the day I die.

I guess it's further proof that these kinds of shows I watch are actually rotting my brain. Let that be a lesson to you, too.

(And, yes I still watched "I Love Money 2". I mean, the damage is already done, right?)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos