Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tomorrow... I Have a Date With Starbucks

Aaaah... tomorrow...

I can't wait.

Both children will be in school all morning.

Sure, I have to clean the bathrooms and do some laundry. Yes, I need to sweep the floors and straighten up (quite a bit). I should even start cleaning out the closets. (...Yeah... right... like I'm going to get to that tomorrow.)

Before I do all that... before I even think of doing all that... I'm going to Starbuck's for a gigantic salted hot chocolate. Then, I'm bringing it back here and sipping away while I watch some mindless morning crap on tv... in a completely quiet house.

I wouldn't want it quiet all the time, but just a few hours will do me some good.

Just thinking about it makes me smile...:-)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos