Custom Search

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Personal Trainers

Wow. My children have completely worn me out... after one day... ONE DAY of winter break! I believe they have made it there personal mission to turn this week into some sort of "fat camp" for me. Really.

I did my regular chores today -laundry, meals, sweeping, general straightening, etc. I also -played volleyball, basketball, soccer, frisbee, went for a walk, hula hooped (is that a word?), and attempted to walk on stilts. Yes. All of that. Today.

When my daughter finally took her nap, then I mistakenly thought I was going to rest, too. No... then it became time for crafts. So, my son and I made crafts for an hour. We stopped when my daughter awakened from her nap.

I'm tired. I'm really, really tired.

Jackie Warner has nothing on these two. Absolutely. Nothing.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos