Custom Search

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Conversations in Kmart

My son seems to start talking out loud about something after he's already started the conversation in his head. I just wonder about he's train of thought sometimes.

Anyway, here is an actual conversation we had the other day:

(We are looking at greeting cards in Kmart.)

Son: "Do you know what makes me throw up?"

Me: *A few seconds of silence pass while I try to figure out where that came from.* "Um...no...what?"

Son: "When the sun hits my forehead right here." *Points in the middle of his forehead.*

Me: *stunned silence* "What?"

Son: "Can I have a pinata for my birthday?" *Runs over and looks at pinatas.*

Me: "Maybe."

Son: "Are you ready to go yet?"

Me: "Definitely."

His mind just moves a mile a minute. That's all I can say.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos