Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

Chicken Pot... Chicken Pot...Chicken Pot Pie

My son had me read him the school lunch menu this morning. After thinking a while, I asked him what he thought sounded good. He said,"I think I'll try the chicken pot pie."

Immediately, and without even thinking about it, I start singing about chicken pot pies (from "Just Shoot Me").

Of course, he looked at me like I had lost my mind.

I tried to explain to him that it was from a tv show years ago.

He just stood there, staring blankly at me. After what seemed like several minutes, he just turned and walked away. He never said another word about it.

And I just kept right on singing.

It's funny -I can't remember to send out valentine cards on time, but I can remember some obscure blurb on a sitcom like 15 years ago.

Anyone else remember this?

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos