Custom Search

Friday, January 09, 2009

Still Scorched

My mom sent me an email that suggested I boil vinegar in the pots to help loosen all that crud.

Mom...doesn't work...

It doesn't work when it's as bad as it is with these pots, anyway. That's what I get for cooking food on the stove, then sitting down at the kitchen table to look at a magazine. I was right there in the kitchen and completely forgot about it! Way to stay alert! (sigh)

When I finally did look up, there was smoke starting to pour out! I really truly doubt that TV Guide could be that interesting. I think I just have a heightened ability to tune out my surroundings. Such a nice trait for a stay-at-home mom watching a toddler all day! *rolling eyes*

Alright, time to try another technique on the pots. I'll let you know what works.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos