Custom Search

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Downy Wrinkle Reducer

A couple of weeks ago, I was talking with my grandmother on the phone about laundry. (We talk about other more interesting things, too.) Anyway, she was saying, "I just take the clothes out of the dryer and hang them in the closet. I don't even iron them anymore before I put them in. Isn't that awful?!"

Um...

No, it's not.

All I could think was -wow...you put the clothes away? Sometimes, I put them away, too. Sometimes... But usually, they just end up in a pile on my chaise in the bedroom, and we just kind of take off what we need when we need it. It drives my husband crazy...usually not crazy enough to put them away, but crazy enough to complain about it.

So, when I do get around to putting the clothes into the closet and drawers, then they are of course a little wrinkled. (I try to fold them and put them on the chaise, but moving the piles around can sometimes shift them out of place.) When that happens, I like to use Downy Wrinkle Reducer. I love this stuff! It smells good, and it really does help reduce the amount of wrinkles on your clothes -just don't use it on silk. No, it doesn't work quite as well as ironing, but it's much easier and faster, and no one runs the risk of getting burned.
Downy Wrinkle Releaser Pictures, Images and Photos
Try it, and I think you'll like it, too.

Here's a coupon to start you off!

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos