Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

100 Days!

Today is the 100th day of school.

My son is so excited about it! That's all he's been talking about the past week. He said he couldn't wait.

Me: "Are you having a party today?"

Him: "No"

Me: "Are you having cookies or cake or something special like that?"

Him: "No"

Me: "Well...what are you doing that's so exciting?"

Him: "We're counting different things to 100...like buttons, pennies, paper clips...stuff like that!"

Me: *feigned excitement* "That's great."

That's how they celebrate? Wheeeee.

No...I'm kidding. I get it. They want to show the kids how big of a number 100 is and what an accomplishment 100 days of school has been.

And, hey, I'm glad he's excited about it! I'm excited for him! I hope he always likes math so well. (Although, having 100 cookies there wouldn't hurt, would it?)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos