Custom Search

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where to Begin?

I'm feeling overwhelmed.

I have lots of baking to do for teacher gifts, have presents to wrap, still have several presents to buy, need to find time to BUY Christmas cards much less mail them out, Christmas play tonight at church, birthday party tomorrow for daughter's friend (?), all my regular stuff -laundry, cleaning, childcare...and I don't know where to start. Do you ever have so much to do that your internal system just shuts down, and you can't even process how to get all your work done? That's what I'm dealing with now.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting by the computer watching Monk and drinking coffee.

I think I have a motivational deficiency. Is there such a thing? Is there a cure? Can I sit here while they find one?

Oh, nevermind...I'm getting up now...

...Probably...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos