Custom Search

Monday, December 01, 2008

Cinderelly, Cinderelly

This house is a mess, and I'm too tired to deal with it tonight. You know, that's the bad thing about going away - when you come back, there's just so much that has to be done.

The last few days I've felt like Cinderella at the Ball. I stayed in a beautiful house (husband's family), had delicious meals cooked FOR me, was able to use the bathroom without someone screaming at me or staring at me...aaaah....heaven... And now, it's as if the Ball is over, and I'm returning to all my chores. There's no prince to rescue me, either. I already have him, and he's the one that expects me to do all this stuff! (Not quite the sticky sweet Disney version, is it?)

Well, even though I could use a little help from a Fairy Godmother (or even a few woodland creatures), I know that eventually things will settle down. The house will go from this certifiable disaster area to just merely chaotic. Let's just hope, anyway.

(Click on the video below to hear Cinderella's "Work Song".)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos