Custom Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Afternoon Freebies/Coupons

Ever have one of those days where you just can't pull it together and get anything done? I mean ... absolutely NO accomplishments! That's me... today. I guess it's sort of a crazy weather/allergy/feeling blah kind of non-energy that's encircling me.

If I could, I would sleep until tomorrow afternoon.

Until then, here's the freebies that I'm finally getting around to listing:


Free stuff image Pictures, Images and Photos

Mailed Coupon for a Free 10-12 oz. Bag of Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Cat Food

Free Sample of
Hill's Science Diet Simple Essentials Treats

Free
Hot Mom Driving Magnet -Yeah, I'll be sure to order one for myself, since "hot mom" describes me completely. (eye roll)

Huggies' Potty Prints Kit

Thera Zinc Lozenge Sample -Call 1-800-448-1448

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos