Custom Search

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doctor Visit Follow-Up

Today has been harsh.

Obviously, my son got the worst of it. He's still coughing and complaining of a stomachache. I know that some people would say he's faking it, but I know him better than that. He loves school and hated the thought of missing it today (and possibly tomorrow). Oh, and by the way, the strep test was negative, so I suppose it's some sort of virus. Unfortunately, we just have to wait it out.

Meanwhile, I spent the day cleaning up puke and poop, and, oddly enough, eating too much. (Yeah, I can't explain my appetite either.)

On a positive note, this situation has forced me to take time and clean the bathrooms, change my son's bed, and mop the floor downstairs.

Actually, I cleaned the bathroom a few times.

Not pretty.

But, what can I say? I feel for my son. I'd much rather clean it up, then be the one "throwing it up". ... I think... (It's a tough call.)

I doubt my son will make it to school tomorrow. The situation doesn't look good. Well, it's not as if he's going to miss some pressing discussion on world events, but Friday's are "ice cream days". And I would hate for him to miss that. :-)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos