Custom Search

Monday, June 01, 2009

My Absence

With school being out now, I don't know how much time I'll have to post. And lately, it's been extremely difficult with all of the end-of-the-school-year festivities. Plus, I've been out of town and had guests.

It's not as if the safety of the world depends on my posting, but I do enjoy it. Sometimes, it's the only part of my day that I actually get to sit and think. Most of my day consists of changing diapers, housework, running errands, and saying things like "Don't touch that" or "Can mommy just rest a few minutes before we play another game?"

Anyway, my son is with his grandparents for the next two weeks, so I just have my daughter (who sleeps late and still takes naps!), so I hope to do better... for now.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos