Custom Search

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Just Hanging Around... Feeling Old...

My birthday's coming up in two-and-a-half weeks. (June 20th)

Yay.

I am excited about living to see another one. (-better than the alternative-) But I'm past the point of utter jubilation upon seeing another candle on my cake.

I'll be 36.

I know that it's far from old, and I really wouldn't think too much about it except for the little discovery I made a couple of weeks ago.

I was walking around the neighborhood with my daughter and noticed all the graduation signs. There were "Congratulations" and "Class of 2009" signs everywhere.

How nice, I thought. Then, I started internally reminiscing about my high school days and how nice it was and blah, blah, blah.

So, then I did a little math. Hmm... class of 2009... let's see ... minus 18... that would mean they were born... um....no... that can't be right...*gulp*... 1991?! Is that right?! 1991! The year I graduated from high school? These graduates were born the year I graduated?!!

...and so... now I feel old...

Want to feel old, too? (Of course you do... what a silly question.)

Check out this site and see if you can remember any of these ancient artifacts.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos