Custom Search

Monday, June 01, 2009

Another Day

So much for coming on today with anything interesting. It's not like I've run out of "innermost thoughts". Trust me, I have plenty. Finding a few uninterrupted moments to actually type them out is the real challenge.

So much needed to be done...

There were endless errands to run, then I had to come home and work on the laundry. (It was overflowing two hampers and three laundry baskets!) I've barely made a dent in it. At least I have something exciting to look forward to tomorrow. (sigh)

It's funny how a day gets away from you when you're caught up in the fun of housework.

...right...

And now my daughter is crying again, and I have to see what's wrong.

For some reason, she will not go to sleep tonight.

And I'm exhausted.

That's just the way it goes.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos