Custom Search

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

10 Truthful Things About Me

I saw this on Crystal's blog and liked it!

Here are 10 truthful things about me:

1) I was named after the "sweet" Melanie character from "Gone With The Wind".

2) I was born on my grandmother's birthday.

3) I absolutely hate- radishes, cottage cheese, sardines, lox, and liver. (I'm gagging just thinking about them.)

4) I once appeared on a local children's television show with my brownie troop.

5) I have a serious addiction to magazines. I think I probably have around a dozen subscriptions.

6) My son says that I make the best spaghetti in the world!

7) I would rather clean the potty than wash dishes. (Worst household chore EVER!)

8) My goal in life is to publish a book (or even just a story).

9) I can't even put into words how much snakes scare me.

10) If I had my way, I would be in school for the rest of my life. I love taking all sorts of different classes -online or on site. Yes, I am a nerd and proud of it. nerd Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

crystal said...

Great list, Melanie! :-)

Can you believe that I, too, was on a kid's TV show when I was a brownie!!??!!

It was "Bozo the Clown" and we had a wonderful time. I guess visiting TV shows was high on the list for brownie troop field trips!

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos