Custom Search

Monday, May 04, 2009

This Weekend

I realize it's been days since I've checked in here. This weekend was busy -two baseball games (little league), Renaissance Fair (if you haven't visited, then you are missing out on an interesting experience!), lots of restaurants (yay!), and absolutely no laundry. Which means that I already have two-and-a-half hampers full. Can't wait to start the fun on that one.

Also, last night we apparently had a major wind and rain storm that lasted all of five minutes, but knocked out our power for hours.

And today I am tired. Really tired. I just put my daughter down for a nap which means that I'm not far behind her. I'm actually thinking of skipping lunch, just so I can lie down. Yes, I'm that tired.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, too!

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos