Custom Search

Thursday, April 23, 2009

This House... These People...

I am on my way out the door.

If I don't get out of this house, then I feel like I'm going to open every window and start throwing things out. I am so sick of stepping on toys. I am constantly annoyed at the fact that my husband empties his pockets everywhere. (Why can't he just throw away used tissues and chewed on toothpicks?) Basically, I am tired of everything being everywhere. If I have to hear, "I'll clean it up in a minute" one more time, then I'm going to start charging $10 to every person that mutters it. Oh, and by the way, a minute seems to equal the time it takes for me to get tired of stepping over it, walking by it, or having to look at it, and I move it myself.

Puddles of water on the floor that no one cleans up! Clumps of dirt on the floor that are apparently imaginary to everyone but me! And this one -- oh, this is my favorite: When my husband tells me that he'll do it, but to stop nagging him. Ok.... and then he doesn't do it, and blames me for not REMINDING him! What is that?!

I realize that cleaning the house is in the "homemaker" description, but a little help on keeping it neat would go a LONG way. Do you know how hard it is to clean a house when you can't even see the floor or any surface, because it's covered with junk? Then, they want to know why the house is always messy. Guess what? When I lived alone... my house was neat....so.... It's. Not. Me!

I'm seriously considering getting a hotel room this weekend just so I have 48 hours of NOT dealing with the same crap over and over.

Now, if I could just figure out where to go that they wouldn't find me...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos