Custom Search

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Just Checking In

I'm not sure what exactly happens metabolically when I sit at the computer, but my body seems to become a magnet to everyone in this house.

Add that to the fact that I'm also trying to watch "Harper's Island", and my company has become downright irrestistable.

Anyway, not much to report. Life is fairly easygoing here --just the way I like it. Went to the park, went to my grandmother's, had some ice cream... yeah, that's just the way we roll here. And tomorrow? Aaaah... tomorrow, we're having chicken and dumplings for dinner, and I'm honestly excited about it! Food is definitely the way to my heart.

If anything exciting happens, I'll let you know. Don't hold your breath waiting, though... you could pass out... :-)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos