Custom Search

Friday, April 17, 2009

Experiment With Fragrance

You know what's depressing? Having to unbutton your pants just so you can comfortably sit down... before you've even eaten anything all day...

So, that's where I am now. The two plastic bags and two small coolers full of Easter candy that my mother placed in my car (thanks again, Mom) has affected my figure in ways that can only be described as "disgusting" and "scary".

And today I'm beginning yet another diet. Hooray.

A few months ago, I read that when you wear a really nice fragrance, people perceive you as being more attractive. Right now, I'll take all the help I can get.

Oh, and by the way, that doesn't mean to slather it on and cause people to choke to death in your path. They won't think your more attractive ... just dangerous.

I don't know if fragrance actually causes people to think that way, but if you want to experiment, then here's a few freebies:

Scoop NYC Fragrance

Sarah Jessica Parker Fragrance

Halle Berry Fragrance

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance

Scents of Nature Fragrance

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos