Custom Search

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Adventures on the Potty

My daughter peed in the potty yesterday, and we were thrilled!

Of course, she has no idea why we put her on there, and it was basically just luck that anything came out. But it was a step in the right direction!

Let me give you a play-by-play, because I'm SURE you are dying to hear it:

I sat her on her little potty after her bath. She reached over, gave me a book, and I read it to her. While I was reading it, she all of a sudden looked down at herself, and I realized what was happening! Then, before I could stop her, stuck her hand in the stream and rubbed it in her hair.

I have no idea what that was about. A beauty secret I wasn't aware of? Possibly. A way to get pee off her hands? Probably.

I never know what to expect from her.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos