Custom Search

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No More Cookies

Last week, my husband brought home these new Girl Scout cookies -Dulce de Leche.

You know how it is when you first take a bite of something, and you're not sure if you like it? For example, maybe it doesn't really go with what you just ate? Well, anyway, I tried a cookie when he brought it home and wasn't too fond of it.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. (I'm adventurous like that.) They tasted really good then, so I had another (and another...I won't bore you with the rest).

I turned to my husband and said,"Hey, these are growing on me."

He smiles a big smile, pinches my middle, and says (jokingly, I'm led to believe), "Yeah, I can see that."

My question is... how do I sufficiently punish him? (mwah, ha, ha --evil laughter)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos