Custom Search

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope you're wearing green!

Happy St. Patricks Day Pictures, Images and Photos

I was in charge of the green drinks and cups for my son's kindergarten class today. Of course, my son couldn't carry two gallons of Hi-C and cups plus his backpack, so I (and his sister) had to walk in with him.

Before we even got there, I was hearing -"Do I have to walk in with you, or can I go in ahead of you?"

"You won't stay long, will you?"

"Will other mothers be there?"

Aaaaahhhh!!

He is so embarrassed by me! When did this happen? It seemed like last week, he was holding my hand any time we went anywhere. Now I can't even get him to walk within three feet of me! He's 6. How can he be so embarrassed by me already?

(sigh)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos