Custom Search

Friday, February 06, 2009

Eye Infection

It seems that I have an eye infection.

My right eye has been bothering me on and off (not persistently) since Wednesday evening. I decided to call and schedule an appointment, just in case there was actually something there. I didn't want to suffer all weekend.

So, after dragging my daughter there (22-month-old at the optometrist...FUN!), it did turn out to be something mild.

I have to use prescription eye drops for a week, and I CAN'T wear my contacts.

This was devastating news to me.

Some women look good in their glasses - Sarah Palin, Tina Fey, Ashleigh Banfield, etc.

I do not look good. I look similar to this:

chicken little Pictures, Images and Photos

minus a few features, of course.

Yes...this should raise my confidence level...

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm glad it wasn't anything serious!

I did have to giggle at your so-called (which I doubt) look alike thou LOL.

((HUGS))

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos