Custom Search

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Coffee

Aaah... I love coffee. I love to smell it in the morning. I love to take that first sip of the day. I love to try out all the new flavors that I can find.

So, here are a few sites that I saw offer free samples of coffee:

Dunkin' Donuts Dark
Folger's Wakin' Up Club - You'll receive a few emails per year, and will be among the first to know about the special offers and the latest news from Folgers®. You also might receive special offers or samples via regular mail.
Starbuck's Instant Coffee
Ethiopian Specialty Coffee
Baronet One Cup Coffee Pod - Call 860-527-7253
Carmen Estate Coffee

Also, here are a few coffee and coffee-related coupons:

Folger's Gourmet Selections -$1 off
Nescafe Taster's Choice - $1.50 off and buy one, get one free on next purchase of single serve packets. (Must register first.)
Coffee-Mate - (Must register first.)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos