Custom Search

Monday, January 26, 2009

Stress and Food

I'm having one of those days where I can't get enough to eat. Seriously, I keep reaching for food and reaching for more food, and I really don't think any person could be that hungry. Maybe it's stress...most likely it's stress.

Unfortunately, tomorrow I have to go to the doctor's (yay -I remembered!) and get weighed. So, I'll probably put on around 12 pounds between now and tomorrow morning. I know they say it isn't possible, but I think I could do it. If there's one thing that I know I can do and do well, it's gain weight. Don't underestimate me in that department.

So, what do I have to be stressed about? I guess I just have a lot on my mind. As things develop, I'll talk about it more. Otherwise, I'm just going to see how it goes for now.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos