Custom Search

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Red Panties

I went to my parenting class last night -with a box of tissues and something to drink. I really made a good first impression with all my sniffling and blowing, and ...well... you'll see...

Anyway, the class looks like it's going to be very informative. We were given a large book with instructions to read a chapter a week, and we were given access to other books and dvds.

Last night, all we basically did was talk about what we wanted to take away from the class, and the teacher skimmed over the first chapter. (We'll talk in more detail about it next week.)

I did learn that there are all always reasons behind a child's misbehavior, and that the usual reason for my son's misbehavior is "revenge". (He hates it when we tell him what to do and what not to do, so he yells out mean things to hurt us.) I guess next week I'll learn how to handle this info. Let's hope. Oh, and also children misbehave when they don't feel well, and that could have been his problem the other night.

By the way, I called this post "Red Panties" because I apparently was showing mine all evening long and didn't realize it. I was wearing a white shirt and my pants were just a tad too low -nothing drastic or against the law -unbeknownst to me, they were low enough to see the top of my underwear. I put my hand on my back just to smooth out my shirt right before we were to stand up and leave, and I felt my undies sticking up. I was sitting near the back of the room, but still not the best first impression. I am just so classy.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos