Custom Search

Friday, January 16, 2009

Me and the Wii

My daughter is still asleep and it's almost 11! I don't know if I should go in and check on her, or just leave her alone. She is still sick.

Of course, all this extra time has helped me to get a few things done this morning -including working out on the wii fit. I'm still not feeling 100%, but I wanted to give it a few minutes, at least. If I don't try every day, the game actually "guilts" me.

Wii fit is fun, but it does have an attitude. Sometimes, when I stand on the board it actually says "ow". That's a real confidence-booster.

Yesterday, was the first time I was on since Monday. As soon as I registered my character, the game actually said, "Melanie is that you? I haven't seen you in a while. You need to work out every day."

See what I mean...guilt.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos