Custom Search

Saturday, January 10, 2009

And He's Back

I don't think I mentioned this before, but my husband went to a conference in Orlando last week. Yeah...lucky him... He just got home last night around 9:30.

He comes home and tells me that they'll be another one in a few months...he doesn't know where...or when...but he probably needs to go... (sigh)...

I love my children, but being the only one home with them night and day is a little tiring. I don't know how single mothers do it. I don't know how women do it that have useless, lazy husbands. Thankfully, I don't. So, I really, really miss the help (and him, of course) when he's gone.

Today, though, my husband took the kids for a few hours (hopefully), so I can get a few things done that I couldn't last week -like search for my floor underneath all these toys or see if there really is a bottom to the laundry basket. I doubt I will be able to do both before they get home, but I can try and make a dent in it.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos