Custom Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

What a Fun Saturday.

Despite numerous interruptions (that I had to create myself!), I actually got quite a bit of work done today.

What a mess! It was brutal.

I like doing work where I feel a sense of accomplishment...a job well done. Housework is the opposite of that. It's just work...work...work (and sometimes quite nasty work), turn around and...oh, it's a complete and total disaster again.

Really, it's like some sort of punishment.

I once heard some very smiley, giddy woman say,"Oh, I really don't mind it at all. It actually relaxes me." Either that woman needs some serious medication, or she's on some serious medication. I prefer to relax with a No. 3 meal from Taco Bell and some mindless show on VH1.

Well, come to think of it, that would probably be punishment to someone else. (shrugging shoulders)

To each his own.

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos