Custom Search

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Should I Feel Self-Conscious?

The past few days, I have been fighting with my son about going to bed.

"I'm not tired."
"I can't sleep."
"I counted sheep, but it took so long that now they're all gone."

(You get the idea.)

Well, in the morning, getting him out of bed is becoming a major chore. Then, the entire ride to school, he's whining about being so tired. I tell him to get to bed earlier, and he says he will. Uh-huh....right...

So, tonight, here he came complaining about not knowing what animal to count in order to sleep. I told him to get to bed. He starts arguing with me, and I get an idea.

"Look...if you don't go to bed right now, then I am going to walk you into school and into your class tomorrow."

This look of absolute sheer horror covers his face to such a point that I am feeling more than a little paranoid. "OK!" is all I hear as he runs to his room and slams the door.

I think I'm going to wear some makeup tomorrow. I'm not planning on going into his school, but something tells me that a little makeup wouldn't hurt. (Yikes!!)

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos