Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

Labor Day...?

It's warm here...unnaturally warm. The Weather Channel is predicting 70 today and 74 tomorrow. It was actually humid this morning. Christmas is eight days away...EIGHT! And the only signs of it are the lights on the houses and the eggnog in my fridge. People are wearing shorts and short-sleeve shirts. If I wear a long-sleeve shirt today, I may burst into flames. Really. Apparently, global warming is alive and well here. Hard to believe that a month ago, I was taking my son to school in 22 degree weather.

Maybe Atlanta will become the new Boca Raton. It will be 74 there today, so not much difference. Maybe I could rent out my house for extra money to all the snowbirds. I could list it as "rustic" since it hasn't had a good cleaning in a while. Hmmm....something to think about...

florida santa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos