Custom Search

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy (Day Before) Anniversary!

My husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary today! Actually, our anniversary is tomorrow, but since I'm taking the kids back to WV with my family, well...today was the day.

Since we hadn't seen a movie in the theatre since I was pregnant with my daughter (slightly over two years ago), we decided to start there. My husband is not fond of Jim Carrey, but I convinced him to see "Yes Man" anyway. I liked it...he liked it...and it seemed that the other eleven people there enjoyed it as well. Yes, if I counted correctly, there were 13 of us! Didn't this movie just open two days ago?!

We had a wonderful dinner where we proceeded to stuff ourselves to no end with seafood crepes and calamari. And just when I thought I was going to explode, we stopped for Rita's Ice.

Yeah, we know how to live it up.

My husband and I go out alone maybe twice a year, and after careful consideration, we always decide to come back... :-)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos