Custom Search

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Discovery Channel or Bust

Alright...either I lose some weight or the Discovery Channel is going to do a documentary on me soon. I can see it now..."How does this woman fit through a regular doorway? How does she fit on a golf cart to take her son to school? How does she fit into a house?...sigh...) It's getting bad. I know this isn't the time of year to diet, but if I could just stop myself from gaining then that would be a giant step for me. I don't know what it is about me lately, but I cannot seem to get filled up. I just want to eat and eat.

I was hoping that it was one of those things that were "just in my head". You know...I don't actually look any bigger. Well, my son burst that bubble. He comes to me today and asks,"Mommy, do you have a baby in your belly?"

"Um...no..."

"Well, it looks like it's getting really big!"

"Oh..." And then I broke down crying... Ok...I didn't break down crying. Actually, I think I grabbed some M&M's from the freezer, but still it wasn't "happy" eating - it was "depressed" eating. Big difference.

So, maybe all this extra poundage will encourage my husband to buy us a Wii for Christmas and me a Wii Fit. I'm hoping. Maybe that will entertain me enough to keep me away from the candy bowl. Is that even possible?!

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos