Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Calgon

Remember this commercial?



Well, I sure do.

And it's been running through my mind all day. I've been repeating it over and over in my head hoping that it would work for me like Dorothy's ruby slippers worked for her -transporting me to a place I long for. You know...some sort of alternate universe where things that get put away stay put, poop doesn't seem to appear on everything, and telemarketers get beaten within an inch of their life for even thinking about picking up a phone. But, I'm afraid, that place just doesn't exist.

And, so, even as I long for something to take me away... whether it's Calgon, a giant bird, even a truck with two men dressed in white holding a straitjacket... well, I'm afraid that I'm just going to have to tough it out. Just like every other mother I know has to. (sigh)...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos