Custom Search

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Become an All You Reality Checker

"By joining our unique online community, you will automatically receive our newsletter and you may get the opportunity to:

See your words and ideas featured in the magazine or website

Appear on the pages of the magazine or website

Test new products for free

Be part of a beauty and lifestyle makeover

Attend special ALL YOU events and parties"

**I just want to say that I do this, and it doesn't involve much effort. I've been sent a few surveys, a few short questions, and a few products to test. Also, from time to time, I get "goody bags". In fact, I just received one earlier this week. It contained a small bag of Nestle morsels, a couple of bottles of cologne, a small box of Prilosec -a real variety of items.

Try it and see if you like it!

1 comment:

Jill said...

All You is Terrific!!

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos