Custom Search

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Day

Wow.

Last night, I was awakened by my son who was throwing a fit over my mom rocking my daughter. (Did you follow all that?) He is having trouble sharing the attention, in other words. Anyway, I just put him in bed with me, and he basically kicked me all night. He screamed, laughed, cried, and talked in his sleep, along with head butting me and kneeing me. Very, very unpleasant.

My daughter doesn't sleep well away from home, so my mom was up with her part of the night. Basically, no one had a good night's rest.

This afternoon, we ventured out to meet my grandparents at a restaurant. It was my parents, my son and daughter, me and, of course, my grandparents. Well, my daughter sees food and screams. She expects to eat as soon as her butt hits the high chair. The waitress was running around grabbing crackers for her, and when that ran out (and this is no joke), the woman over at the next table handed her part of her french fries. When she ran out of all that, we had to take her out until the meal came. It was quite the scene. This is why the drive-thru works so well for us.

After all that and several naps, I believe we all recovered...for now...

Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us...

No comments:

You lie Pictures, Images and Photos